Tuesday, October 2, 2007

New Digital Camera


I bought a new digital camera - the Canon PowerShot SD800 IS.

I really wanted a camera with IS - image stabilization - because I've missed a lot of shots due to my hands slightly shaking, especially at events where alcohol is served.

The image stabilization works great for low-light pictures and when you don't want to use a flash. I read a great article from an informed photographer on why IS matters.

The camera also takes wider-angle pictures than most digital cameras, so a lot of people like it for that.

I really didn't need a new camera, but how can you resist a Slick Deal® from Dell? I also bought an Epson photo printer for $4, after rebate, of course. I was going to sell it but I found out that you can print directly onto a CD or DVD, so I'm going to keep it until it runs out of ink.

So anyway, stayed tuned for new wider, less blurry pictures from me.

1 comment:

Ben Osborne said...

I'll take your Sony Cyber-shot DSC-T1 off your hands for you.