Friday, February 1, 2008

Healthy beer idea stolen from brewery


According to the Courthouse News, the Cleveland brewery Brewmandu is suing a former employeed for stealing their idea for healthy beer. The beer has "vitamins and nutrients to protect the liver and offer increased nutritional content to combat the negative effects of alcohol consumption."

I think it's a good idea. I've always wondered why they don't put vitamins and minerals in stuff that's bad for you, like candy. Mmmmm, Mike & Ikes with Vitamin C.

In fact, I'm going to invent my own healthy beer and call it Vitamin Beer. Ha! Now that it's written somewhere, you can't steal the name.

I can't find any records for Brewmandu anywhere on the web, so it must be a really small or really new brewery. The brewery that the employee started himself, Lott Bier Works, also doesn't seem to exist anywhere. The Lion Brewery, which is the evil employee's partner, does have a website, but they don't mention the healthy beer anywhere.

I guess it will be awhile before we can buy Vitamin Beerin stores.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'll have to ask Brandy if she's heard of this brewery.